Thursday, October 4, 2012

More Thursday

I'm not perfect at this blog, and I'm on the iPad that has no mouse and no keyboard so when it goes buggy on me I just hit publish so I don't loose what I've typed.

After lunch we hit a pastry / tea room and got two pastries.  Outstanding.  Then we found a courtyard that had Cafe's circling it, and all sorts of round little tables under trees.  Like the stuff in romantic movies.  We kept walking, over arched rock pedestrian bridges, over canals, through parks, down twisty lanes, and into chocolate shops.  Life is good.  By the time we were done it was over 5 miles.

We got back here at 2:22 for dan to work.  Nap time.  After that I went to the market and got dinner stuff.  We ate here.

Then, after dinner around 6:30 pm in the  dusky evening, we took another walk.  We toured around this neighborhood, and found more wonderful, take your breath away, beauty.  I love the old lanes, and just looking at the cuteness in the dim light of the black iron street lamps was dreamy.  We toured all around, taking a nice long walk.  Dan had Sara up on his shoulders, and I had Julia in the baby born front carrier.

The evening walk was s much fu. We we

No comments:

Post a Comment