Thursday, October 4, 2012

Done Thursday

It is the curser.  When I loose it, I just publish.

The evening walk was so great that we made it long.  Crossing canals, singing songs with Sara, and I held Julia's hand.  The weather was mild.  We had jackets on but it was merely nippy not chilly.

To sum up, our day exploring and walking around was great.  Some times we were the only people around, like on some arched bridges, or in some parks, or on some deep tucked in side streets.  Other times we were in the hustle bustle of people, like where we ate lunch outside there was at one point five horse and buggy tours in view right by us.  Probably because we were near a sweet courtyard that the drivers want their patrons to enjoy.

Sara was a delight today.  She did a mix of walking and riding in the bob stroller.  She is always talking, literally.  I don't know how she breathes she talks so much.  We got her some pink sneakeres and she is giving them a good workout.  I don't eat candy, but I do like these awesome handmade Belgian chocolates.  Sara likes them too.  She gets to nibble and have small tastes.  She likes to carry our treat boxes when we buy them.  And she looks so cute swaggering down the streets with the little pastry boxes!

It is now 11:00 pm.  It is quiet.  Time for me to say good night.  We are having fun.  Love, lori

No comments:

Post a Comment