Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finish up wednesday

So, we got back here at 2:00 for lunch.  Then nap time.

In the afternoon I put my raincoat on, loaded Sara and Julia into the bob stroller and went out exploring.  Dan stayed here to telecommute.  I loved our walk.  Sure it was raining, but with a water proof jacket it is actually fun to dodge raindrops.  There is something about walking in the rain and how fresh the air feels.

I headed to the main square, but took a right turn at the burg.  I was glad I did.  What a nifty side street I found!  It was lined with coffee shops, antique shops, lace shops,and bakeries.  I didn't buy anything -but I did some super window shopping!  The streets are so curvey here, I ended up at the market square, where I looked around at all the tourists on the horse drawn carriages.  The clip clip of the trotting horses mixed with the 6:00 bells from the bell tower was a nice melody

Before walking back here I stopped in an artician bakery.  Sara asked to pick one treat so she picked one for us to share after dinner.

We ate dinner.  Put the kids to bed at 7pm, and are relaxing.  The treat from the bakery was out of this world.  It was like air cake that melted in your mouth and some pine apple in it.  Wow.  

Sara didn't fall asleep right away so I went into her room and told her that I have magic mom pixie dust that I can sprinkle on her to make her sleep.  I gave her a good dose, and we haven't heard a peep since.  

Bye for now.  9:09 pm here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment